Domain Empire

Best .co.uk registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
which is the best registrar for .co.uk interms of service and price ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I use UKReg.

They where the cheapest when I found them, so I just stuck with them. Service is good, however I've never used their support, simply because I've never needed to.

It offers all the basics: DNS Control, Email Forwarding, Website Forwardning, Free Transfer to other members.

£6/7 per UK domain for 2 years.

www.ukreg.com

:tu:

•••
Is there any possible way to reg a .co.uk in America and pay by US Dollars?

•••
You can register .co.uk domains through eNom...

There have been a few offers going here on NamePros offering domain registration... You should contact them guys Mike, and find out if they will offer any other extensions, otherwise get yourself as eNom reseller account! :tu:

To my knowledge also, it's cheaper to pay in £GBP, but then I guess thats a big hard if you live in America!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
http://www.123-reg.co.uk
I believe it is 9 pounds per year.

i use them for all my co.uk names only costs £6.09 with VAT included i can confirm this price as ive just regged Hometoys.co.uk remember dont get 123-reg.co.uk confused with 123reg.com

Last edited:
•••
Just did a little search through my emails for you...

UKReg .co.uk domain price:

Net Total: £5.90
VAT: £1.03
Total: £6.93

Thats a total of about $9 - 12 US (Depending on rate). Remember, these are 2 year registrations also. :tu:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back