Dynadot

Best cheap website design

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff christian

Impact
I have over 2300 domain names, most of which are of outstanding quality. I need someone who can build a site and put up content for me. The website will need to generate traffic and be magnetizable. Advertising was the main thought for revenue. Anyway i would appreciate any people or companies that anybody has known or worked with. Telephones numbers would be even better!

Thanks,
Jeff

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there Jeff, I been working with Domainres like you building and managing web projects including parking system with Yahoo PPC API. I have good understanding of your field and would like to go over your goal and requirements and may have some ideas that will work for you.
I also have domain management system that can be used. We can chat when you free.
My number: 215 327-4455. Thx, Avner.

•••
Last 10 years we are working in web site designing filed. We can develop your web site at reasonable cost.

•••
Hi, I am interested in this job and can develop websites as per your requirement. It would be great if you can PM me more detail so that I can send you a quote.

•••
Hey, I can build you one,
Check out my site HostGeeks.com
Plans starting at $129.00

•••
•••
I can do these websites with 1 website per day on a monthly payment plan.

•••
need full details about the project, are you looking static websites or dynamic

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back