Dynadot

Best affliate program for me?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have a Christian/Church web design, template site, with around 150 uniques a day. Can anyone one suggest an affilate program that would suit the traffic in which I recieve?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
adultfriendfinder, joke :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
•••
i dont think your gonna find an affiliate program fitting that niche specifically, im sure you can find a web design affiliate program tho

check out cj.com

•••
Yeah, idk if you'll find a site to affliate with that.. good luck though.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks!

Some great ideas here...

•••
I think that under adultfriendfinder is some senior dating service. I would use these. So it it doesnt have to be joke.

•••
BigChurch is the Christian dating niche site which is part of the FriendFinder network, however it isn't very good - my experience with it was bad user feedback and zero conversions so I dropped it. It's kind of ... Friend Finder with a cross slapped onto the logo ...

If you're looking for Christian dating affiliates, Christian Cafe is good. Another is Relationships.com (formerly Christian Mingle) - both have gotten good feedback from my visitors. EHarmony may convert for you too, as it's heavily "Christian Values" based and they have landing pages emphasizing that aspect.

•••
best affiliate program

one of the best affiliate program is reunion.com since it appeals to everyone. it's 2 tiered, and you get paid for a lead, no purchase required.

•••
basily1 said:
one of the best affiliate program is reunion.com since it appeals to everyone. it's 2 tiered, and you get paid for a lead, no purchase required.
Ive heard about it but not much will have a look and see if worth going in my aff dir.

Cheers
Kev

•••
•••
Thanks folks,

I have applied for reunion.com; will give it a go and post here how I get on!

Thanks again for all your advice!

•••
I never heard of reunion.com before. Thanks for the mention. seems like a good site. I signed up as well, and I used your second tier link. :)

•••
i use reunion.com too, they pay well and worth giving a go if you arnt already. anyone know of any other similar social network site that pays on a sign up like reunion?

•••
you can apply for associates.amazon.com account for free and create your astore.amazon.com load it up with bibles, commentaries, lexicons, bible history, thesaurus and christian living books.

•••
mick71 said:
i use reunion.com too, they pay well and worth giving a go if you arnt already. anyone know of any other similar social network site that pays on a sign up like reunion?

I have applied to reunion.com but as yet (5 days) have not recieved any reply...

•••
i dont think any affliate program will work.. try adsense

•••
There are affiliate programs that will work well with Christian traffic.. but not at 150 uniques a day. You'll be lucky if you can do under $100 a month with that; I agree with letsjoy, just go with adsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back