NameSilo

Best affiliates for Adult Sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YesBrilliant

Account Closed
Impact
Does anyone have a list of the best affiliates for Adult Sites?

I found adultfriendfinder, mtree, flyntdigital, and adult.com but have no idea of their reputation.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adultfriendfinder is the biggest and oldest one, mtree is good for cams/gay etc.

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Adultfriendfinder is the biggest and oldest one, mtree is good for cams/gay etc.

AFF isnt good if your using it for free email sign ups, you need to met a ratio from free : paid

try wegcash or cecash

•••
or join commision junction, they have a few adult affiliates on there. try solo girl sites as well.

•••
adultadworld.com is good too

•••
I think one of the best is icoocash.com

•••
All you mentioned are very good. There is also FlashCash.com or AdultProfit.com which is paying for free signups.

•••
PerfectGonzo.com is very good

•••
The adultfriendfinder is a trusted one, moreover the payment is prompt.

•••
I would like to use affiliate program for adult domains.

Is their any affiliate programs that setup the site for you? Like a parking site where I would just forward the NS to them?

•••
Raz0rBlade_uk said:
PerfectGonzo.com is very good
did you got paid ?

•••
phantomddl said:
adultadworld.com is good too

did you got the payment? I am still waiting.........

•••
lwlll said:
did you got the payment?
This is the most important question of all!

Please guys, let us know!

•••
I know that satancash . com pays and they are based in the midwest, a search will come up with various sites they have as well as adult webmaster boards where they have high post counts and great rep

if you go there and signup let them know your from NP and they will take care of you, and by that they will help you get started, give ideas ect.. this is why they are a great company to work with because they go the extra step

Last edited:
•••
I use mtree and I had alot of people on rev share, I was making 150+ a week then all of sudden it stoped and I was making nothing. I think mtree just didnt wanna pay me. I send them tonnes of hits to and none of them hardly convert ether

Anyone else have this prob with mtree?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back