Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain bephomet.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dna

Top Member
Impact
2,749
I found a single word dot com that was unregistered, so I registered it.
Godaddy gives it a valuation of $1095. Estibot say it is worth $900.
However, I doubt that their valuation software properly considered
the downside of owning a domain name that is associated with Satanism.
Never the less, I figured that some dot com loving domainer would probably
be willing to take it off my hands and giving me a little profit.
What do you think I can get for it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Misspelled?
 
0
•••
Yep, misspelled. Baphomet.com is appraised at over $7000.
Strangely enough, bephomet.com is still appraised at $1095 by Godaddy.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back