Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain BEO4.COM (help with value)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoson

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I am seeking help finding a value for BEO4.COM:

Estibot = $150,000.

Many thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee.
 
0
•••
I would say reg fee or low $xx.
 
0
•••
It has a false alexa rank, that's why EstiBot thinks it's worth so much. I'm working on a fix for this weakness.

This may be worth something as a site promoting the Beo4 remote control listings on eBay, so I'd put it as low $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back