Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only1903

Established Member
Impact
Hi NP,

Can you guys maybe appraise a new domain i regd named: Bendablebattery.com

Panasonic has invented(revealed) a super new bendable battery this month, these batteries can now be designed to power flexible devices such as slimmer smartwatches, smart clothing and fabrics and brings forth a possibility of products at a whole new level..

similar battery sales:

ultrabattery.com 8700$
bestbattery.com 3557$
marinebattery.com 3003$
homebattery.com 2800$
leadbattery.com 2388$
easybattery.com 1688$

See any future in this one ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Flipping troll.

If in future they becomes mainstream and accepted by consumer yes there's value. My worry would be a catchy marketable name for this new battey tech. If your holding few years, could be in X,xxx range. I'd try to sell/auction if/when new story on this breaks and it reaches a lot of consumers.

Sorry can't be more specific, good luck.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think bendable batteries exist, but if they ever do then there you go

•••
Flipping troll.

If in future they becomes mainstream and accepted by consumer yes there's value. My worry would be a catchy marketable name for this new battey tech. If your holding few years, could be in X,xxx range. I'd try to sell/auction if/when new story on this breaks and it reaches a lot of consumers.

Sorry can't be more specific, good luck.
Thanks for your opinion mate!

I hope that it will become mainstream :)

•••
I don't think bendable batteries exist, but if they ever do then there you go
Panasonic has invented it, its a brand new invention hope that it will become mainstream
Thanks for your opinion

•••
The term "bendable" battery doesn't have the proper commercial feel it needs.

I don't think Panasonic will come knocking at the door for it.

Reg-fee

•••
The term "bendable" battery doesn't have the proper commercial feel it needs.

I don't think Panasonic will come knocking at the door for it.

Reg-fee
Thanks for your opinion

•••
Bendablebattery.com

Not that valuable. I would expect those sales you've quoted are a few years old. Regardless, the long niche tech term is not often used for marketing purposes because it is not particularly good for marketing purposes.

In general, I would avoid long niche future tech names like this because in general they don't sell. Focus on what makes a good brand name instead.

Good luck anyway.

•••
Bendablebattery.com

Not that valuable. I would expect those sales you've quoted are a few years old. Regardless, the long niche tech term is not often used for marketing purposes because it is not particularly good for marketing purposes.

In general, I would avoid long niche future tech names like this because in general they don't sell. Focus on what makes a good brand name instead.

Good luck anyway.
Yes the sales are from 2012 and earlier.
Thanks for your opinion !

•••
Yes these batteries could be the future. They already exist. Could be sewn in to clothing to light up a coat, jumber, trousers etc etc. Don't hold out for any big payday though. Maybe in 5 to 10 years. Hang on to it and lock it away or build yourself a little website and add content as and when more developments happen.

•••
Yes these batteries could be the future. They already exist. Could be sewn in to clothing to light up a coat, jumber, trousers etc etc. Don't hold out for any big payday though. Maybe in 5 to 10 years. Hang on to it and lock it away or build yourself a little website and add content as and when more developments happen.

Thanks for the help papeter !

•••
•••
•••
Worth more than reg fee. New technology always takes time to get in use but the bigger the market gets for wearable technology the more valuable it will become. I would think FlexibleBattery.com would be the more valuable one to have and someone else thought so also 6 years ago. There will be a time where wearable technology will become mainstream and batteries will need to be replaced. Could be worth something in the future but not a huge pay day in my opinion.

Panasonic-experts-have-created-a-flexible-lithium-ion-battery-0.55-mm.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back