kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
domain: beginning (.) io
beginning= (noun) start, the point in time or space at which something begins
Similar past sales:
beginning.com sold for $29.000 (2017)
Other sales here
I recognize it as a great option for any new start up project.

What's your opinion about its value?
Content-image---beginning-your-research.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man, glad to see more .io domains here.

Imo, and I'm relatively new to this, this domain is worth $2 000-$5 000 to the right buyer. Hold on to it.
I came up with this price after checking the .org, .net, .co, .us, .me, and .com extensions, as well as the actual sites, and GoDaddy happened to give the same appraisal I gave your domain.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much @domainsnatcher for your appraisal. Any other opinion would be very appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Actually to add to my last comment, and I don’t mean to undervalue the skill of more experienced people on here:

I think .io is a rapidly growing market that is still not mature. I also think tech startups using this extension will only continue to grow, at least over the next 5 years.

What these two things mean is that these domains are currently undervalued and even though their current value is not impressive, their future value is very high imo. Think about it. .com is taken. .net isn’t as impressive. But .io has that tech startup vibe that is kinda cool.

I think some people on here instinctively know this and prefer to keep this kind of information to themselves. I’m not blaming them, I don’t share everything either. But I do want to give little nuggets of information when I can.

.ios are currently massively undervalued and beginning.io is an incredible branding opportunity. I believe in abundance so in case someone else won’t tell you this, I will.

Enjoy the rewards buddy :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This domain has value... Surely .. Good domain... Xxxx

•••
•••
Great domain. Where would you list it if you had to?

•••
Great domain. Where would you list it if you had to?
I already own this name. I prefer all places which are free of charge.

•••
I already own this name. I prefer all places which are free of charge.

Of course, but most of the buyers from the well known auctions are only there for .com. I think that you should Google where you can list your domain for the .io buyers

•••
Of course, but most of the buyers from the well known auctions are only there for .com. I think that you should Google where you can list your domain for the .io buyers
The name registered in park.io, but I have listed all my names to undeveloped and I listed and parked it there.

•••
The name registered in park.io, but I have listed all my names to undeveloped and I listed and parked it there.

Remover.io, Listening.io, Interlude.io, ShortLength. com, Alternatively.net, PeriodicTable.io - SOLID NAMES!!! Great job.

•••
It is easily a 5k-8k name imo. Large pool of end users, almost each startup, good for ai related companies as well. GL :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back