Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Beginners

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
Hey guys I am totally new to this and was surprised that there was no sticky for newbs. Namepros is ALL OVER domain flipping lol. I have three domains which are currently not even hosted. If I want to start making some bread (I know it takes work) where do I start? If you know of some great reading material on PPC please post the link here as well. Thanks guys!

--Much Respect
--Darrin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think it would be easy for others to advice you or give their opinions if you post what are the domain names you have.
 
0
•••
bluearrow said:
I think it would be easy for others to advice you or give their opinions if you post what are the domain names you have.

I guess I didnt see the relevance being that I cant really host anything right now but I own the following

affiliatedblog.com (I plan on teaching those as I learn unless someone is willing to pay me for the site name)

knookandcranny.com

gamblegive.com
 
0
•••
My suggestion would be to READ READ READ... do not post much and just gain knowledge that way :) you will most benefit from this method. Also do some testing on your own if you have theories. If I can help in any way let me know
DarrinMalone said:
I guess I didnt see the relevance being that I cant really host anything right now but I own the following

affiliatedblog.com (I plan on teaching those as I learn unless someone is willing to pay me for the site name)

knookandcranny.com

gamblegive.com
 
0
•••
if you're not good in developing then park momentarily, park domains only if they have a decent traffic.

there is actually an entire forum called Domain Newbies.
 
0
•••
Learn the art of web dev. Its a very important aspect and branch for domaining.
I am always surprised on how much or how many new things seems to popup.
By the way welcome to NP :wave:
 
0
•••
If you can't develop a website it is best to pay someone to do it for you. A site will go a long ways if your site looks great. I would say yes parking can be fun but a full website that is working correctly is even better...
weblord said:
if you're not good in developing then park momentarily, park domains only if they have a decent traffic.

there is actually an entire forum called Domain Newbies.
 
0
•••
Namepros has a lot of information in all sorts of different areas. Grab a cup of coffee sit down and start reading. It's a good idea to have a notebook beside you or a bit of paper so you can take down notes of what you learn along the way :D
 
0
•••
PTFE Lined Products

All <a href="http://www.corrosion-resistant-valves.com/corrosion-resistant-pipe-fitting.html">PTFE valve</a> is purchased directly from global manufacturers, each batch of PTFE has its own unique number. We never mix these batches together, all our PTFE tube extrusions contain only one batch.
 
0
•••
I always have a few pack of smokes around too :) not to healthy but wife makes me go out side to smoke them so I take my laptop with me LOL
bizcorp said:
Namepros has a lot of information in all sorts of different areas. Grab a cup of coffee sit down and start reading. It's a good idea to have a notebook beside you or a bit of paper so you can take down notes of what you learn along the way :D
 
0
•••
I agree with AMENZL.
good tips.
 
0
•••
Build your 3 websites and add excellent and useful content in them. make sure your sites have no errors of any kind. Then keep adding more useful content in your site.
Also, try to get some relevant and quality backlinks. Try to increase your site's traffic.

You can then use affiliate programs or some ads to make cash from your websites.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back