strategy Beginners guide?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brennen Jenkins

Impact
Hey all,

I'm a beginner and want to create a small guide for myself and other beginners to see. I'm having trouble with selling and that made me think of asking all of you namepro... Pro's, what is your system from beginning to end (from buying to selling)? What are the best sites to buy and sell with a budget of $50? Lastly, what are the most successful sites you can do a quick flip sale?

I love the idea of flipping and would like to gain more money to flip bigger and better. However my budget is limited and so is my knowledge.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi, nice to meet you.

Put up a site with your names on it.

Develop your domains. A website with some text and pictures that's been up for a while and indexed on Google is worth a lot more than a plain old name.

I made much more money from websites than domains (though my first domain sale was £5,000!).

•••
Hi Brennen! Welcome to NamePros, best place to learn about domain flipping.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:) I believe NamePros as a beginners guide. So, as everyone mentioned take a look at every single post from the past and till to date.

•••
Hello Brennen Jenkins, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
...There really is no competition in domaining from what I see...
Are you kidding? :xf.eek:
You do have a lot to learn! :sneaky:

There are so many different names, so many ways to flip, so many ways to make money I just want to see if someone has a system they found to work for them...
You've come to the right place. There is a lot of give and take here at NamePros, but the most interesting and useful stuff, you need to, like, read between the lines for. Plus domains are not typical, repeating, off the shelf goods - you have to tailor your strategy and tactics to fit your particular domain(s) and situation!

I'm a young business owner and the only way I got to success is by having someone showing me their way of doing it. That's the simple mentality I was approaching with this post and domaining. Not to "steal" someone else's success.
Copying others with a proven track record is always a good approach, as far as it goes. That's how franchising works. To really get ahead, however, you need to innovate a lil' bit yourself. Find a niche or your own system. Preferably something others will find hard to emulate! :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros and domaining just like me I joined of recent

•••
Welcome to Namepros and domaining just like me I joined of recent
Well then..welcome @kisii

Welcome-NamePros-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back