Dynadot

question Before pending delete

NameSilo
Watch

ScolariS

Established Member
Impact
Hello, i was waiting for a new pending delete list on namejet. After they released the list i found a domain and wanted to backorder but it was already backordered. Is there list that we can see before going pending delete list ? The website that i use for backorder allows registration for only 1 person for 1 domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
multiple accounts? @Monica Chortle @ScolariS
Hello, i was waiting for a new pending delete list on namejet. After they released the list i found a domain and wanted to backorder but it was already backordered. Is there list that we can see before going pending delete list ? The website that i use for backorder allows registration for only 1 person for 1 domain.

•••
•••
I am afraid it might be against to namePros rules.
Unless you are a paid member ("Gold Account")
May I ask why do you need multiple accounts? I'm asking cause I've been a member here for a while and never needed multiple accounts.

•••
I am afraid it might be against to namePros rules.
Unless you are a paid member ("Gold Account")
May I ask why do you need multiple accounts? I'm asking cause I've been a member here for a while and never needed multiple accounts.
Actually that was an ironie. She probably wanted to update the title. Also yes that's against to the rules as far as i know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back