Domain Empire

Beetle or Beatle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Earlier today I bought "BeetleMemories".com and "BeatleMemories".com I'm mentioning this for a couple of reasons. First let me say, I'm 90% developer/brander and 10% domainer...maybe less that that because I haven't sold a single domain:xf.frown: The reason I bought BeetleMemories is because I own the domain, "FirstCarMemories", which as a brand, I believe, has a whole lot of potential. Remember your first car? Of course you do. Just ask friends, family or even strangers if they remember their first car...and shut up and listen. My first car was a VW Beetle aka a Bug. The Beetle has sold more solo model/design vehicles than any other manufacturer in the world. Basically, I bought BeetleMemories to compliment my FirstCarMemory brand, and I thought it might be enough to entice VW to partner or at a minimum advertise on the website I'm planning.

As for "BeatleMemories".com ? On a whim, I just thought I'd see if BeatleMemories was available, and Voila!
Seriously, would any of you have thought it would have been available? Maybe so, but I don't get it? The Beatles are only the most recognized, and for many years the most popular rock band in the world.

I'm learning this one crazy business, but it's a whole lot of fun. I've got ideas on how to best monetize a lot of my domains, but until such time I do, they're just ideas.

So for discussion, what do you think of my purchases today? I'd like to sell a few of my domains to help finance my development/brand habit, but I really don't know what I'm doing:xf.sick: Any ideas, or anyone interesting in discussing a partnership or joint venture? Thanks,

Bulloney
aka
Rich Morris of Virginia Beach

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s obvious you’re passionate about the names just gotta wait for someone else who feels the same way.

Or develop them yourself. :cigar:(y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back