Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain beersdelivered.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyTime

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello, I picked up Beersdelivered.com today. I thought it would be a good as I see more businesses open up with beer delivery services. Any thoughts on this? I noticed beerdelivered.com is asking $2K for their domain. I know they might not get that much but they seem to believe it is worth that much. Thoughts on beersdelivered.com ? thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump?
 
0
•••
reg fee

the major breweries are held down by distributors in the usa.

imo...
 
0
•••
You don't think there is maybe a market for smaller craft companies?
 
0
•••
There's two that run the whole country and there is no way to get another one according to this documentary, http://beerwarsmovie.com/ Check it out. I don't think the name is worth much since you really can't legally deliver beer according to this documentary anyway. Maybe you want to look for a buyer overseas if they can do it there. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back