Beautiful Web Design from $150

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
···························

View 2010 Portfolio

···························

I once again find myself with some time to take an additional freelance projects and would like to extend an offer to all forum members. I have updated my portfolio to encompass all my work from the last year. My 2010 portfolio is available at 2010 portfolio, but I have left my 2009 portfolio at 2009 portfolio for additional examples of my past work.

···························

What you will get for $150:

· 1 Homepage design (Blog, Store, Forum etc.)​

· Delivered in PSD, PNG and JPG.​

· XHTML/CSS is NOT included​

And some optional extras:

· Additional subpages at $75 each​

· An introduction to an XHTML/CSS coder​


···························

Contact Me

If you are interested in some design work, or just want to chat, you can contact me personally through any method below:

· Email: jrayers at gmail.com​

· PM here on NamePros​

· MSN: On request​

· Contact form on jamesrayers.com​

· Skype: james.rayers [Text chat only, I currently do not have a chat headset]​

· Twitter: @jrayers​


And if that’s not enough contact information for you feel free to post in this thread and I will get back to you via your preferred method.

Thanks for looking. I hope to hear from you soon.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back