NameSilo

domain bear.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PriceS

Established Member
Impact
3
Any idea what it's worth? Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what do you mean by bear?

you mean the bear stock market or bear the animal?
 
1
•••
1
•••
what do you mean by bear?

you mean the bear stock market or bear the animal?

A domain can have multiple meanings.
 
1
•••
A domain can have multiple meanings.
Ah I suppose I misunderstood the questions. As far as im concerned it can mean anything the buyer would like. I think it could be used in many ways.
 
1
•••
First thing came to my mind was Honey.

Bear (bees) honey sells for 10-12 dollars a jar not bad for bee spit.

Reseller 200-500
Hobbyist n enduser 500+

Kudos(y)
 
1
•••
First thing came to my mind was Honey.

Bear (bees) honey sells for 10-12 dollars a jar not bad for bee spit.

Reseller 200-500
Hobbyist n enduser 500+

Kudos(y)
thx :)
 
0
•••
I don't think a reseller would go over $xx for a .biz, to be honest, but I might be wrong.
 
1
•••
Interesting name. Maybe low 4-figures, but must keep it long...
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back