IT.COM

discuss Be safe members in Ukraine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looks like crazy Putin is intent on starting WW3 with China onside, by an unprovoked attack on the Ukraine.

Be safe Ukraine members.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ukraine is super cool place..developing..
startups.
etc...way better than russia... it's a shame they are close to russia as can be... bad geography... bit lke poland except poland was never part of actual russia in that same sense as Ukraine..so while poland now in NATO and eu..is basically off limit to putin the bolshevik ...ukraine is very much for his taking.. imo he will take Ukraine.. even.if not with this conflict

but so far ukraine is bit of.a.dreamplace for younger folk with digital jobs..like domainers for example

good internet...cheap good food...low rent..in stupid us or.germany or.france or uk or canada u are nothing if u sell 1000 or 2000usd.per month of domains... whereas in ukraine that puts u few times above avg income of locals..and u live lke little prince.

lviv is beautiful.city.especially... close.to poland border...1hour.. I once thought move there.. but now with russia.. its.time to be careful

Last edited:
•••
Ukraine. Great country. Great people. Be safe...

•••
59905979.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
WW3 ?
Nothing will happen
Russian forces brake ( enter ) on NATO space & nothing happen
😉

•••
WW3 ?
Nothing will happen
Russian forces brake ( enter ) on NATO space & nothing happen
😉

if putin enter nato then u have whole world involved

which is definition. of ww3

•••
Thanks for your support...
We will win!

And you can help via StandForUkraine.com

Slava Ukraini!

Last edited:
•••

Ukrainian Army Anthem​

Last edited:
•••
•••
My thoughts and prayers are with the Ukrainian people. I so admire their strength and determination in standing up for their neighbors and country against a napoleon wanna be.

Below is an article with a list of charities. My next gift will be to Save The Children as they have a specific fund set up to help the nearly 400,000 children already in need of help.

https://support.savethechildren.org/site/Donation2?df_id=5751&mfc_pref=T&5751.donation=form1

How to help Ukraine: 7 verified charities working to help Ukrainians amid invasion​

https://www.today.com/news/news/5-verified-charities-working-help-ukrainians-invasion-rcna17590

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back