NameSilo

budget: $1+/item BB accepted/listed names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

belmar313

Established Member
Impact
546
Acquiring BrandBucket accepted/listed domains:
  • .Com Only
  • Number of Letters: 4 - 12
  • Domain listed in BB for less than a year
Budget is $15 - $50 per domain for average price names ($1k - $3k).

My goal is to buy 3 to 5 names depending on price and quality.

Please follow criteria.

Please PM me and post "PM sent" but don't post names in the thread.
Send your names with BIN price please, not "make offer".
I will read all the messages, but reply only if interested. If I don't reply it's because I might not be interested in the domain type/niche, or I already assigned my budget.

Thank you. Have a great day!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PMed
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back