NameSilo

domain Bay/CPA dotcom

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haris

Best Domainer Of The End-TimesTop Member
Impact
7,727
Bay/CPA dotcom

Please appraise.

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if i'm in the position of choosing my business name, i definetely will choose CPAbay/com than BayCPA/com

i guess BayCPA would be difficult for reaching low xxx
 
1
•••
It depends on the type of user looking at the name.

low $xxx to low $xxxx
 
1
•••
if i'm in the position of choosing my business name, i definetely will choose CPAbay/com than BayCPA/com

i guess BayCPA would be difficult for reaching low xxx

Already have a few low $xxx offers from end-users on the table but I am looking for low $xxxx, it's not hard to sell for $xxx. I never even did outbound for this. Plus few businesses are using "Bay/CPA" as their business name but I couldn't find any using "CPA/Bay".

I was actually wondering if my $2000 asking price is too low. lol. It seems I should be happy with $1000.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back