Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain batmanforum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

davecalhoun

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm curious... I have the domain names batmanforum.com, and batmansforum.com; I was wondering if these might have any value at this time; I thought the new movie was great, and there are to be sequel in the furture that should make the domains more popular... any suggestions or ideas?

Dave
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice name as these days was the pre miere of "Batman Begins" it may be a famouse forum!Develop it !
 
0
•••
Low $xxx because of Batman Begins, IMHO.
 
0
•••
at least low $xxx, develop it!
 
0
•••
Great name for a forum. Lots of batman fans out there. High xx to low xxx without development, IMHO

Best of luck,

- SW
 
0
•••
good movie, good name, high xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back