Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BatFastard.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangassxx

New Member
Impact
0
Can anyone give me an estimate for about how much I could sell this domain for? I think it would make a fantastic domain for one of those funny movie clip sites, or a humorous blog of some sort.. Just the humorous nature of the domain itself would be enough to generate traffic to the site it resolves to.

I originaly bought the domain because I intended on using it for a humor site, but I currently already run2 pretty popular websites and I just cant take on 3 right now, so I figured I would unload this domain..

So what do you think I could get for it?

Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Needs branding as it's not likely to get type-ins without.. low xx IMO
 
0
•••
Haha... nice one but unfortunatly low value. Good for a wellbranded site and an end user might find this quality but low xx without.
 
0
•••
very nice :), just it would not have much traffic. agree about low xx.
 
0
•••
Lol, I like the name. Probably not much resale value without content but maybe mid XX or low XXX to an end user?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back