Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Basic website needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyDora

Established Member
Impact
2
I need quotes for a simple website design.

I just decided today that when I move next month, I am going to rent my house instead of sell it. So over the next three weeks or so, I want to put together a very basic site that will highlight my house as a rental.

I will have a picture of my house, with maybe a photo tour that is linked to a floorplan, showing each room, and the back yard as well. I also want to have a short paragraph about the house and maybe some links to neighborhood stuff like parks, schools, shopping, etc. It shouldn't be more than a couple pages, completely static and with no back end required.

This will be a simple site that may only be online for a couple months, so I am trying to keep to a tight budget.

I may even do this job myself, but I am lacking in time and figured if the price is right, I'll let someone else save me the hassle.

Thanks for your time.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
pick me you know I'll work with you til we get something good I made like 50 million logos because none were fit for you. Please i need work, thanks
 
0
•••
Hi how much are you selling your house for ?
 
0
•••
VG_KING said:
Hi how much are you selling your house for ?

I will probably rent it out for approx. $1300 a month. I might be contacting you guys at some point about thsi job. Thanks for the quotes.
 
0
•••
PM Sent. :)
 
0
•••
i could do this for $25 :)

my website (which is under construction) is at www.hmorton.net
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back