domain barkplanet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merakilous

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone :) I recently purchased the domain barkplanet.com and I would like to hear some opinions about the potencial value of this domain. I know it's probably not worth much and that I should have waited more time so I could learn more about the subject before buying a domain but I decided to advance. At the very least I learn a lesson when it comes to buying domains.

Thanks in advance :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome. Do you have an idea of what to do with Bark Planet?
What is a bark planet for starters?

My advice is try to find a niche that you feel comfortable with and start there. What are you interested in or know something about? I think you are smarter than a bark planet.

•••
Hello and welcome. Do you have an idea of what to do with Bark Planet?
What is a bark planet for starters?

My advice is try to find a niche that you feel comfortable with and start there. What are you interested in or know something about? I think you are smarter than a bark planet.
Hello. My idea is to sell the domain to someone that's starting a business related to dogs, any business, from dog daycare to dog products reviewing.

•••
Ah, now I understand. Sorry.. Could be a cool name.
I was thinking of tree bark.

It's not the worst of names so good luck with it. Hard to put a value on it tho.

•••
I like it. The dog angle is good for that name. Don't think the name has much value on its own, but you can probably get low to mid $xxx if you could find the right end user. Pets are big business these days.

•••
I would love to hear more opinions, namepros.
Ah, now I understand. Sorry.. Could be a cool name.
I was thinking of tree bark.

It's not the worst of names so good luck with it. Hard to put a value on it tho.
It's ok. I appreciate the help :)

•••
I like it. The dog angle is good for that name. Don't think the name has much value on its own, but you can probably get low to mid $xxx if you could find the right end user. Pets are big business these days.
I thought the same, the pet industry is growing and that's why I bought it. But since i'm new to domaining I wanted to get a few opinions from people that know more about it than I do. We'll see :) Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.

•••
See if this company wants it

Planetdog.com

•••
Actually it looks like a typo of darkplanet.com and might not pass the radio test.

•••
•••
Actually it looks like a typo of darkplanet.com and might not pass the radio test.
Thank you for your input.

•••
Likable domain with which to start and to learn some of the ins and out of domains.

Hand reg or otherwise purchased?

IMO has the potential to attract some interest though not high value interests.

•••
Likable domain with which to start and to learn some of the ins and out of domains.

Hand reg or otherwise purchased?

IMO has the potential to attract some interest though not high value interests.

Hi WatchDogue.

I'm not expecting high value interests at this point. I started very recently so, at this point i'm more interested in the learning aspect rather than expecting a big profit. The domain was hand registered.

Thank you

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back