Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BargainJournal DOT com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

It's MACHINE code.VIP Member
Impact
78
Saw this on a list today and couldn't resist. Opinions?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hm... IMHO I don't see too much value with the domain alone, I would suggest developing it. However if you were to sell the domain, it is semi-catchy and I think if you played your cards right you could get high $XX.
 
0
•••
Low $xx IMHO. Possibly worth developing
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals! I'll probably develop this one.
 
0
•••
Still, I'm interested in what anyone else has to say. :)
 
0
•••
Hmm...nothing special about it to me, sorry. As everyone else said, low $xx undevelopped.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back