IT.COM

domain BargainCompass.com

NameSilo
Watch

webadept

Impact
I've had this one for a while. Originally registered it to sell actual compasses, but it'd be a better coupon/discount site. Any thoughts on value?

Same question for DiabetesSupplyCo.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A compass isn't even that expensive, is it? I see loads of brands selling them under 5 bucks, perfectly good compasses. Due to that, I see little value in this domain. Same goes for the diabetes one, sadly

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
@jhm It's interesting, because I saw this name differently, like a direction to bargain, a compass that shows where to go to bargain.

However even with this one I wouldn't give it much value, because of ''compass'' being relatively not much of a popular word. However I do think you have a shot here at mid XXX.

•••

@VadimK Iberica That's my thinking, like a Honey or Fat Wallet type of thing, or even a basic coupon affiliate site.​

Last edited:
•••
@jhm It's interesting, because I saw this name differently, like a direction to bargain, a compass that shows where to go to bargain.

However even with this one I wouldn't give it much value, because of ''compass'' being relatively not much of a popular word. However I do think you have a shot here at mid XXX.
Thanks for the reply, and yeah, compasses are cheap as chips. I just bought a few too many for my main ecommerce business and wanted to try to clear them out. Didn't go well, so I've just been sitting on the domain.

I used DiabetesSupplyCo.com for an affiliate program selling test strips and meters, but they went bust some years ago.

What about these?

HexBased.com (games and gaming)

SurfStay.com (travel)

•••
DiabetesSupplyCo.com - cool without Co, with ''co'' I don't like it, sorry. Sounds very unnatural, like ''DiabetesSupply'' is taken, so what do I add here?'' type of domain. Losses in value hundreds times such names...

HexBased.com - what is HEX, some crypto? I don't see it, sorry...

SurfStay.com - the best out of three. StaySurf would be cooler (or even StaySurfing), maybe mid to high XXX (StaySurf is on sale for $1900), so, yours would be a cheaper alternative,

Good luck!

•••
Cheap Shopping Stores for the Wives?

•••
DiabetesSupplyCo.com - cool without Co, with ''co'' I don't like it, sorry. Sounds very unnatural, like ''DiabetesSupply'' is taken, so what do I add here?'' type of domain. Losses in value hundreds times such names...

HexBased.com - what is HEX, some crypto? I don't see it, sorry...

SurfStay.com - the best out of three. StaySurf would be cooler (or even StaySurfing), maybe mid to high XXX (StaySurf is on sale for $1900), so, yours would be a cheaper alternative,

Good luck!

Thanks.

Fair enough on the diabetes one. Was going for the abbreviation of Company, Diabetes Supply Co.

As for hex, it's short for hexagon, and most used related to games. A lot of tabletop games are hex based for movement and maps. Some mobile and video games are as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back