domain BarClose.com You know you like it :)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: DotWeekly.com
Impact
792
BarClose.com

I'm not sure what this could be used for (I'm sure just about anything) but it is very memorable and the 21+ plus crowd strongly knows what it is. I guess my point is, it's very sticky...... It sticks in your head and is very memorable. Based on that what Potential does this have?

Thanks in advance :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I always seem to list domains that are hard to appraise. lol :)

If you can't think of a $$$$ value, feel free to let me know what you think.
 
0
•••
One last bump to here something about this one! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back