domain barbellguru.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorux

Established Member
Impact
Hi, i am a complete beginner in a world of domaining.
I started my domaining carrier with this fitness related domain.
From my point of view it sounds great and it could become a nice fitness brand name.
What is a realistic selling price for this domain ?
Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello welcome :)
There are lots of good names for sale...look for in demand markets and hot trends...think I want someone who owns a large company to buy my domain :)
Look for: tech, crypto, digital, betting, car...hot words.
Most of these gems are taken...you have to be patient...keep looking to see if something becomes available...or Save up and buy one...
Your domain name has three words( too long) words that are not hot words...the words do not make sense together.
This domain imo is worth $0

Last edited:
•••
It combines word barbell (a bar where u put weights) which is very nice word to have in a fitness niche and a word guru, which presents a experienced level of knowledge in some field. Nice domain for blog or some Fitness infuelncing stuff?

•••
It combines word barbell (a bar where u put weights) which is very nice word to have in a fitness niche and a word guru, which presents a experienced level of knowledge in some field. Nice domain for blog or some Fitness infuelncing stuff?
Have you looked at www.namebio.com
what are some similar sales or numbers...?

•••
Have you looked at www.namebio.com
what are some similar sales or numbers...?
In theory...all domains are useful...
In the last ten years there has only been 5 barbell domain sales...I hope you prove me wrong! Weird and wacky things happen in domain land all the time :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back