Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Banner wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a 468x60 Banner for www.kitcar.ws

Text should read - Your #1 Source For Everything Kit Car Related. Also have the URL somewhere.

Graphics - Keep with an exotic car theme.

Colors - Not important as long as it looks good.

I will pay $5 via paypal to the best entry
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's My entry:

kitcarcopy-1.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here you go, a .PSD file and a non-watermarked .PNG will be given upon payment.

kitcarwsie3.png


Thanks,
Carsen Klock
 
0
•••
Great banners from both of you.


Im going to give it just a little more time to see if anyone else wants to give it a go.
 
0
•••
I'll give it a bash now. Give me a min.

kitcar.jpg


:)
 
0
•••
hey that one looks good too. Im going to pick one in about an hour or so. If anyone else wants to give it a try nows your chance
 
0
•••
Revised (No scan lines on car):

kitcar2copy.png
 
0
•••
Hey Kilk . Got to go with you. I like them all. I might get the other 2 mid week, so do not delete them just yet.

Thanks a bunch everyone.
 
0
•••
slipondajimmy said:
Hey Kilk . Got to go with you. I like them all. I might get the other 2 mid week, so do not delete them just yet.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Replied to your PM, Thanks!

Thanks again,
Carsen Klock
 
0
•••
Ok, Good job Kilk!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back