Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Banner Rotator needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokez Guy

Established Member
Impact
7
You could go on http://ipmart.org/main/index.php and you would see a nice rotator with 1,2 ,3 4, 5, and play button was wondering if anyone could get me that script ;) or make me one in flash etc. I know dell was using something similar to this a few days ago too, Thanks PM me with a price
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well We can provide you PM sent .....
 
0
•••
Hi, I cant seem to find what your on about at that link.

But I think I know what your on about, have you tried searching google for something like "AJAX rotation".

Sorry if this didnt help
Sean
 
0
•••
0
•••
I pmed him like two days ago, he hasn't replied.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back