Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Banner Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLDoG

Established Member
Impact
12
Hey I am looking for a banner for my site www.b-inet.co.uk
I would like it to be very attractive and professional and maybe fit in with the design. Please give me some prices and some work you have previously done.

Size: 468x60

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi

Im a graphic designer .. I did lots of banner projects already.

pls cehck my works at http;//bytesandpixels.com ... There's a link at the top that says banners.. Click and check my banner samples.

For the banner you need.. It will only be $25.. in animated GIF format

Payment is thru paypal

let me know
 
0
•••
I'm also interested in this job. You can contact me via the information in my signature.

Price = $10 via Paypal or iKobo
 
0
•••
UPDATE: job has been completed by me.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back