Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Banner needed.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
Can anyone help me out with a banner?

The banner is for a site named NameAlpha, a domain reseller site.

I can send you a link via PM if you wish to lend me a hand.

It does not have to be anything all designy as the website is quite basic.

I can offer 200np$ + one of my LL-L or L-LL.com names listed for sale (if you want one)

This is all I have on the site currently:

getImage.php


Thanks a lot.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can do it :D I will work on it now :) Same size as the one you have now?
 
0
•••
Same, width can be modified if needed. i dont want it any taller though. :)
 
0
•••
Done ;)

125x125


468x60
 
0
•••
Sorry, already done by Jacob.. (that blue logo was his)

However I like the banner you have done.

I will try it out and If i decide to keep it, I can send you one of the domains OR 200NP$ (as i have given Jacob a reward already and I am not that nice :p )


Closed from now on. Nodws PM me if you want something for it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back