Domain Empire

status-intentional Banned from thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Should include not to be able to use Like, Dislike and Thank. Not to participate in thread in any way. True meaning of ban.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmmm :xf.rolleyes:
  • 1) "Banned for a month" so this is not permanent.
  • 2) uhhh no. We need poll, so the prospective 90% who'd vote disagree can prove so.
Assuming this isnt another Watergate crisis. Can epik employees vote in this one?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Should include not to be able to use Like, Dislike and Thank. Not to participate in thread in any way. True meaning of ban.

I agree. That is not really being banned then.
You are still participating.

I am not sure if the forum software has that capability though.

On a side note, I have never really heard of being banned from a specific thread.
I didn't even know that was an option.

Most people that rack up a lot of infractions for consistently breaking forum rules face more severe consequences than a single thread ban, for a limited period of time.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Suspension, not banned, since "banned" suggests "indefinitely"? :xf.grin::xf.laugh::xf.wink:

Wow! Amazing. Censorship to the extreme, cant show non-verbal appreciate via "Thanks"

It's either "Thanks" or "Like" thread ban is not permanent -- as both ur “banned" suggests is

LOL

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Our forum software only offers "Reply Ban" so that is the extent of a thread ban.

We do not think it needs to be more restrictive at this time, but that may change in the future.

Currently, it is rarely used or needed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back