NameSilo

domain BanksCheck.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
32,520
This is a domain I had and let expire a few months ago.

I was sure someone will take it but didn't expect DropCatch.

Anyway, what do you think its value was? I'm curious.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$80
Why you didn't liquidated it before dropping?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$80
Why you didn't liquidated it before dropping?

Lack of time. You mean on NP? I wasn't using NP for this at the time, lot of hassle to do that and the transfers etc.

Tried other venues though but it didn't get bought.
 
0
•••
Lack of time. You mean on NP? I wasn't using NP for this at the time, lot of hassle to do that and the transfers etc.

Tried other venues though but it didn't get bought.
I would have bidded $30 ahah Anyway, how much someone paid on DropCatch?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back