Please help me appraise this domain :

BANK.VISION

Similar websites are already active :
bankvision.com
bank-vision.com
visionbank.com
visionbanks.com
visionbankok.com

Try googling "BANK.VISION" and find these news...

Payment Cloud Technologies new bank.VISION enables An Post to bring digital banking to customers nationwide
London, 22nd November 2016: Payment Cloud Technologies (PCT), the London-based FinTech business, has today announced the official launch of its new digital banking platform bank.VISION. The platform enables organisations to deliver banking-grade financial services to their customers
Payment Cloud Technologies Launches New Banking Platform
Payment Cloud Technologies announced Tuesday (Nov. 22) the launch of a new digital banking platform dubbed bank.VISION.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would stay away from the new gtlds, there is not much of a market for them. Also check whether "Bank Vision" is trademarked as well.

•••
Please help me appraise this domain :

BANK.VISION

Similar websites are already active :
bankvision.com
bank-vision.com
visionbank.com
visionbanks.com
visionbankok.com

Try googling "BANK.VISION" and find these news...

Payment Cloud Technologies new bank.VISION enables An Post to bring digital banking to customers nationwide
London, 22nd November 2016: Payment Cloud Technologies (PCT), the London-based FinTech business, has today announced the official launch of its new digital banking platform bank.VISION. The platform enables organisations to deliver banking-grade financial services to their customers
Payment Cloud Technologies Launches New Banking Platform
Payment Cloud Technologies announced Tuesday (Nov. 22) the launch of a new digital banking platform dubbed bank.VISION.

i can,t say but VisionBankok.com sounds good for Thailand :glasses:

BankVision.com is a software company
go for it :xf.wink:

i like the new gTLD,s

Last edited:
•••
Why Choose a .vision Domain Name ?
vision.gif
.VISION Domain Registration (.vision):

Global domains such as .com are the most commonly seen around the Internet, however here at Nominate we wish to highlight the advantages of international domains and .vision domains for both personal and professional use.

•••
I would stay away from the new gtlds, there is not much of a market for them. Also check whether "Bank Vision" is trademarked as well.

generic

•••
thanks a lot guys ..
wish me luck (y) .. and up again :xf.smile:

•••
have a nice day..
any suggestion ??

•••
•••
reg fee

until you sell it for more

imo....

•••
which one is better..
bank.vision
or
bank-vision.com

•••
which one is better..
bank.vision
or
bank-vision.com

bank-vision.com

•••
which one is better..
bank.vision
or
bank-vision.com
definitely bank.vision is better imo

you know, it is no matter whether it is .com or new gTLD, important is why did you register the name, and if it does not violate any TM aspect. If there is TM issue, I would drop it. You are the one who needs to make a research.

•••
I'm having a hard time associating both sides of the dot ... I don't really see any real potential connection with "bank" and "vision" that would result in an actual website. As such I don't really see a buyer for this .. and if there was one they'd likely get bankvision.com .. and more importantly, since you said that .com is taken, I doubt any bank would launch any marketing/service with a name already in use ...

I'm curious .. how do you "vision" this domain being used?

•••
Happy new year to all domainers..
wish we luck this year..
how about this :
Bank.vision
vs
www.bankvisioninc.com

Which one is better?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back