domain bank loan dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

john888

Established Member
Impact
Uniregistry has it for sale. What do you think it's sale price would be? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the domain yours or are you uniregistry?

•••
•••
not mine. Just wondering how much they would want for it.

•••
I think its a mid to high $xx,xxx name for end users. Just my 2 cents.

•••
I would say more than xxx,xxx to the right user.

•••
I would say more than xxx,xxx to the right user.
Actually i find names like these very tricky to appraise. Bank and loan are both great keywords and can sell for millions but when combined, it narrows the market by a large chunk. There are hundred types of loans and suddenly, we are talkin about bank loans only.

•••
xxx,xxx is a lot of money and beyond what most people could afford. How about the dot app price. Thanks.

•••
Actually i find names like these very tricky to appraise. Bank and loan are both great keywords and can sell for millions but when combined, it narrows the market by a large chunk. There are hundred types of loans and suddenly, we are talkin about bank loans only.

I understand, however, imagine a bank having this domain, imagine the traffic it is possibly getting? Regardless of the type of loan, this name fits all. I believe that.

•••
Why don't you just fill out the form and find out the sale price?

BankLoans . com is also for sale with Uniregistry.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back