domain banal.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

modman

Established Member
Impact
0
Yes I know, the extension hurts it. But the 2 Bs make Banal.Biz a very catchy name.

Any suggestions about it's worth are welcome, and with a reasonable offer I might sell it. ;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really don't see whats catch about it. Reg-$5 IMO
 
0
•••
I don't get it either reg fee unless you can explain it better then i'll reappraise
 
0
•••
Originally posted by .edu
I really don't see whats catch about it. Reg-$5 IMO

Don't read the dot and you have Banal Business :)


Really a good name for artistic use or company that deals with banal stuff. And in this case the biz domain is easy to remember, so you won't type banal.com or anything else but go immediatelly for the .biz domain.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back