IT.COM

domain BALOOZA.COM - 17 Year Old - Brandable - live auction (NR)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web Junkie

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am currently selling a very nice brandable domain. BALOOZA.COM, I have been holding it for a few years. I had a few offers in the past but I passed on them. Now, I am looking to liquidate some of my domains. I think this is a real Gem for those of you that know about one-word brandables.

Currently is listing in FLIPPA with NO RESERVE and it ends in 7 days. I do not know if this is the number one place to sell domain anymore, but back in the days, it was. If not, please let me know which is the best platform for auctioning domains, I have a few other domains I am looking to sell.

Here is the listing as it appears on Flippa (NO RESERVE):

Aside from Balooza being a very memorable and catchy name, it is a variation of PALOOZA which is a name widely used in big events related to music and celebration, such as LollaPalooza .

Urban Word:

Palooza : an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow.

This relation to the word gives it an extra bonus since it will give it that happy and positive cognition.

Ideas for Industries/Products it can be used for :

• Children Products, such as toys, clothing, and other equipment.
  • Party rental equipment
  • Social Platforms
  • Blockchain/crypto project
  • Candy store
  • Ice cream shop
  • Music events

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back