IT.COM

domain Badteeth.co.uk and few others. Little confused ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mollymoo25

Established Member
Impact
hi guys went on a little shopping spree and ended up purchasing the following domains..

- recentrumours.com
- camerashootout.com
- texturedtoys.com
- badteeth.co.uk
- hairymen.co.uk

I realise as someone who is new to the game still its maybe not the best idea to spree without thinking, so now want to concentrate on selling before buying anymore. If I had to guess, the best one is badteeth.co.uk? Are any of these worth anything? Also if I was to put them up for go daddy auction would I likely to get my reg fee back or would it be better to wait for end user.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dang! Those domains are precious; don't settle for less. Specially the badteeth.co.you :)

Sorry I have perfect teeth no missing in action :)

•••
oh really? I've put most of them up for around £200 so would you recommend holding them and waiting for someone to come along instead. Appreciate the response by the way thank you.

•••
oh really? I've put most of them up for around £200 so would you recommend holding them and waiting for someone to come along instead. Appreciate the response by the way thank you.
Men, it's your names. You can do whatever you want with it. Sell it big or small.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back