Backordered domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
2,398
Hello I recently back ordered a pending delete domain on snap names , drop catch and namejet.

It dropped yesterday but I don't know who caught the domain.It had about 80 bids on namejet.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
check the whois to know who caught it.
 
1
•••
0
•••
It shows enom as the registrar

This means Namejet caught it since Enom is the Registrar they are associated with. When the name has so many bidders though I tend to just not focus on it too much since your chances are slim but I do put a backorder in DropCatch for it since they are pretty powerful. When there no bidders your chances increases dramatically.

- Will
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back