jontalbot Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Aug 23, 2005 334 views 8 replies #1 http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=1 I certainly wasn't here, but maybe some others were to see the first post on this site.
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=1 I certainly wasn't here, but maybe some others were to see the first post on this site.
ThreeD VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 229 Aug 23, 2005 #2 I wasn't here either, 2 years ago and over 110000 threads later nice find he he
axilant Account Closed Impact 28 Aug 23, 2005 #3 I wasnt here either... But there are people with like 500np$ with only a few posts... how sad They could buy a domain name and they dont know that!
I wasnt here either... But there are people with like 500np$ with only a few posts... how sad They could buy a domain name and they dont know that!
jontalbot Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Aug 23, 2005 #4 if they dont know, they should give me their NP$
axilant Account Closed Impact 28 Aug 23, 2005 #6 GJ Online said: How did they get that many NP$!!??! Click to expand... Most likely purchased it? Or there might have been a deal when you first signup at the beginning... i have no idea most likely the first idea i had though...
GJ Online said: How did they get that many NP$!!??! Click to expand... Most likely purchased it? Or there might have been a deal when you first signup at the beginning... i have no idea most likely the first idea i had though...
True_Snake In-House Graphic DesignerVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 67 Aug 24, 2005 #7 Those were the days :D . This forum certainly has had alot of members, and it's sad that some of the 'original' ones are not active anymore. The cycle of 'forum' life, I suppose . True_Snake
Those were the days :D . This forum certainly has had alot of members, and it's sad that some of the 'original' ones are not active anymore. The cycle of 'forum' life, I suppose . True_Snake
Stephen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Aug 24, 2005 #8 I would of liked to have joined at the beginning to see the forum evolve and grow to what it is now. Stephen
I would of liked to have joined at the beginning to see the forum evolve and grow to what it is now. Stephen