NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

logixsummit

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

have a few domains I got that I thought had ring to it. Another was ChaseSummit.com, anyone have a possible appraisal or what I should do with it, don't really wanna drop it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not so inspired, sadly. The words "Chase Summit" sound like you're rushing up a mountain, than anything else. The company chasethesummit.com exists too...

All things considered, little value, in my view. I consider this one reg territory

•••
Yeah I put it on nameworth.com , the appraisals there are questionable

•••
Is nameworth.com a good place to liquidate? I would like to unload my perceived stinkers.

•••
@logixsummit nameworth is godaddy appraisals on steroids worthless domains get appraised at tens of thousands

Last edited:
•••
Well, that sounds like a waste of time. Is there anyone who is a go-to sort on NP and in the business of appraising portfolios and/or guidance in the way of valuation and targeted liquidation, thus helping with time saving and curve flattening?

•••
@noneisnone NameWorth and GoDaddy appraisals are two different things. GD's system (definitely on steroids!), mainly using the history of sales (or sales of similar words). NameWorth is more of a predicting value depending on volume, other TLD taken, also trying to figure out different prices depending on who is a buyer and how long is a waiting time.
Both systems are somewhat to consider when thinking of specific domains, but not to purely rely on.

@logixsummit As for the topic, I see little value in ChaseSummit, simply because I can't find a business, interested in it. For expeditions, alpinism tours and equipment providers I think you can find better combinations, it's not an extremely popular and wide niche, there are better names will be available. And if it's some fun club and mountain enthusiasts I can barely see them paying good money for the domain name.
On top, nowadays the summit is widely associated with politics - a world leaders meeting.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back