domain BabeCatch.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Top Member
Impact
5,816
Hello,

What are your views on this domain name?

Regards,

David
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://mf1.us/babecatch.com

It's a new domain I'm guessing, but could easily be monetized - Have you thought of developing the site a little yourself, things like this can easily bring in their registration fee quickly, if your looking for a sale - I would sale I would say Medium to High $XXX - it's a good domain after all.
 
0
•••
I see a dating site.

Low - mid $xxx, imho

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisals guys. As you mentioned the reason this domain has been purchased is for an adult based website.

Anymore views?
 
0
•••
Yes, very catchy and with an immediately clear meaning/inference and use. Obvious for dating, singles, matchmaking, pickup lines, anything like that, and clearly targeting a male audience, and probably adult, with that 'babe' in there and the 'catch' starkness.

There are still a lot of similar names left at reg fee, but this one is a little clearer and more snappy than most, so I'll strongly agree with above estimates, somewhere in the 300 - 800 range maybe for end user, 100 - 200 for reseller.

Fun name
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back