Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Babe.Chat

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
I recently purchased babe.chat. I think that 'babe' is perfect for the chat context and could certainly be valuable to an adult online chat company.
I realize it is a gTLD, clearly reducing its value; however, I feel in the context of .Chat, it is one of the better domains.

Would love to know what sort of value you would put on the domain?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, what is the renewal fee?
 
0
•••
I like it, what is the renewal fee?
I will have to look into it, however, I picked it up for registration fee of $59.99.
Very reasonable I thought. I was surprised it was still available.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back