Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Awkward.ly Hack Appraisal

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward.ly hack

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 100+

    2 
    votes
    33.3%
  • 300+

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 500+

    1 
    vote
    16.7%
  • 1000+

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 2000+

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Regfee?

    3 
    votes
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
12,368
Hi.
I acquired this awkward.ly word hack.
please advise if its good or not :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't find the reason to acquire a negative meaning adverb (your hack), especially in an expensive extension like .ly. I don't see brandable potential for this, sorry.
 
0
•••
I don't find the reason to acquire a negative meaning adverb (your hack), especially in an expensive extension like .ly. I don't see brandable potential for this, sorry.
True but i researched on this word on google we can see very famous sites on this kerword thats the reason i bought it anyway maybe wrong decision :)
 
0
•••
The risk is high because .ly has high renewals cost. Good luck though!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back