NameSilo

domain AWGW.com/.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woman Marine

Established Member
Impact
I am working on cleaning up my domains and some I will be developing, but not sure how to develop these and looking for value so that I might resell.
I registered them in 2003.

They were from a company that I owned called A Wireless Gateway and I also own that domain. Awirelessgateway.com, but I am not sure that it has value as it gets a lot of search engine results.

Can I get a ballpark figure of what I should be looking at, as it has been awhile since I have been involved in domain sales.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 4 letter .com will have value, see dnsaleprice.com for similar sales.

•••
Thank you, I will check it out.
Does the .com have more value if one has the .net?

•••
Thank you, I will check it out.
Does the .com have more value if one has the .net?

Having the .net will not make a huge amount of difference to the .com value, because the .com is the heavily favoured domain extension, so whether the .net is available is not make or break. That said, it's nice to have both available to a buyer.

•••
I go to the site you referenced an it is requiring a 'keyword' to do a search ... I don't see how I can just search LLLL.com :?:

•••
Just delete the contents of the keywords field, then set the TLD and Len.

•••
Got it ... B-)

Some of these domains I don't understand the high price, but maybe there is more to the agenda than just a LLLL.com, like company name, etc.

According to these figures, my pair, should be worth 'somewhere' on the <$1k side?

•••
Reseller : Low to Mid $xxx
End User : Low to Mid $xxxx

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back