Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Powerful social media network with advanced and custom features for sale

Experience video & audio call, E-commerce, watch videos, create events & pages, play music, join forums, search for jobs, create blogs and many more!

This deal includes the full code for this social media platform which is 100% unique.

This platform has fully loaded with tons of unique and amazing features. This platform is Google AdSense ready and supports any ad network.

List of features:

- Video and audio call features - Users can make video and audio calls to each and have real-time facial conversations using a secured connection.

- Users can react to post using love, like, wow, sad, omg etc just like facebook.

- Users can chat with each other using a very powerful chat form like any social network and send anything to each other by chatting. And also they can use emojis and stickers while chatting.

- Membership system for users. You can decide not to show ads to users but rather let them pay by monthly or yearly.

- Announcement feature to enable you the admin to broadcast general site alert to all users instantly.

- This platform has integrated payment gateway i.e (PayPal, Stripe, Credit Card) to enable users pay for subscription and for their ads.

- To make the site load faster, this has also a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to optimise the site.

- Users can post and share videos, musics, blogs, pages etc just like facebook but with more features too.

- Without engagement, a platform like this cannot grow so this has groups like facebook groups, forums like Quora etc

- Users can view activities log on their profile to see who is checking on them or what their friends are doing.

- Social connect using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.

- Users can create unique and powerful;
1. Blogs
2. Marketplace where they can buy and sell anything they have and receive payments.
3. Events and polls to make the community more engaging.

- Users can play games online

- Users can save posts and read them later or pin their posts to the top

- Users can discover trending topics using hashtags

- Users can create their online store and sell online just like Facebook store and receive payments to their PayPal or credit card.

This platform's front-end and back-end is user friendly, meaning even a beginner can use it easily.

This platform isn't hosted right now anywhere, so if you are interested to buy this platform, I can first send you the files before you make the payment to secure your investment and you can try it.

This was quite popular couple of years ago and Alexa rank was around 500,000 but I didn't have time to run this website. Now I want to sell this code to investor who can succeed with this. There is some work to do with this platform, but you can try it if you have hosting before you send the payment.

Feel free to send offers. I can help too the new owner with this platform.

Thanks
Sami.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Looking for mid xxx amount for this script.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back