Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AWESOME Scripts and PHP Classes, LOW PRICES!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-NB-

Formerly ArrayEstablished Member
Impact
3
Hey there guys! I'm selling some kick-butt scripts and PHP classes here, for REALLY low prices!!

They are as follows:

Script -- Price
------------------------
Image Hosting Script - $5
WebRankings Script - $2
WebRankings Script Bulk (Check Multiple Websites At Once) - $3
Domain Availability Checker - $1
------------------------
Class -- Price
------------------------
BBCode Class (Complete parsing capabilities, Smilies, Badwords Filtering) - $1
File Parsing Class (Friendly Extension Parsing, Icon Parsing, and more) - $3
File Listing Class (Grabs all files in a directory, and much more) - $2

____________________________________________________________


Screenshots!! Sorry, no demos, my server crashed :(


Domain Availability Check ($1):

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/3349/domainavailjz3.gif

Image Hosting Script ($5):

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1759/imagehost1iv7.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9981/imagehost2qk0.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/8012/imagehost3hv8.gif

and you can change the uploader settings in a settings file, shown below:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2876/imagehost4fq3.gif

Web Rankings ($2): http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5265/webrankingscreenkn1.gif

____________________________________________________________

ALL SCRIPTS INCLUDE FULL RESALE RIGHTS! ISN'T THAT DARLING?! :)

I'm also willing to make modifications to the above scripts and classes, to suit your needs. Depending on modification size, the mod price will start at $0.50.

I accept PayPal only at the moment, and all prices are in USD (United States Dollars).

Any questions or comments? Post here!

If you request one of the above, I will PM you with details for purchase. This will include my PayPal address. After I receive the payment, I will send the script/class to you email address (zip format).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

Can I get more info on the WebRankings Script?
 
0
•••
Sending a PM now :)

EDIT: Sent it :)
 
0
•••
I too would like to get more info on the WebRankings Script. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Sending a PM as we speak.
 
0
•••
Me too (web rankings script)
 
0
•••
Have you got a demo for both the scripts?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Demo and PM me details please.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Sorry for late replies, was busy. I'll PM you both. My server is currently down, from a crash, but I do have full screenshots from my Localhost.
 
0
•••
drop me PM with demo/screenshot and also do you have resale rights and are you passing us the same?
 
0
•••
drop me PM with demo/screenshot and also do you have resale rights and are you passing us the same?

same!

demo of image one please
 
0
•••
Demo's on these please.

WebRankings Script - $2
Domain Availability Checker - $1
 
0
•••
Ok guys, was at school. Going to PM you all now :)

I thought I might as well just post the screenshots since everyone wants them :P

Domain Availability Check ($1):

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/3349/domainavailjz3.gif

Image Hosting Script ($5):

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1759/imagehost1iv7.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9981/imagehost2qk0.gif
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/8012/imagehost3hv8.gif

and you can change the uploader settings in a settings file, shown below:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2876/imagehost4fq3.gif

Web Rankings ($2): http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5265/webrankingscreenkn1.gif

Yes, all these scripts include resale rights :) (Isn't that just amazing?!)
 
0
•••
W0W!! Amazing script there Array! I've decided that I'll buy a copy of the 3 script and the BBCode Parsing Class!

EDIT: Sent the money! Thanks for the great scripts!
 
0
•••
Thanks Kokkei Mizu, I'll check for payment confirmation and send the scripts asap.

*bump*

Scripts still for sell, everyone :)!!
 
0
•••
*bump again :)*
 
0
•••
Kindly check the PM, there is problem with scripts (Domain Availability Checker and WebRankings) you sent me.

# Scripts are different in appearance than what you have provided screenshots for. :(

# WebRankings (bulk) script is not working. :(

Hope to see these issues sorted out ASAP.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
WebRankings Script - $2
WebRankings Script Bulk (Check Multiple Websites At Once) - $3
Domain Availability Checker - $1

I want those, please pm me with your paypal adress ;)
 
0
•••
is this working fine ?

he sold WebRankings Script for 10$ to me. the script not worked ( showing wrong results )

well... Array pm'd you about that.

- hive
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The script I sold you was different. It was different code, with a similar design. Sorry for any confusion folks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back