Dan.com

domain Avalon.info

Dynadot
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
Relatively little value. Avalon relating to "the island paradise". The island of Avalon / the story of it is fiction...so I have a problem with it, in this respect. An extension such as "INFO" should relate to real / suitable things, otherwise its hard to find a credible use (unless its for fun). IMO

Last edited:
Impact
I want the Avalon but will settle for bald.
You%2BDon%2527t%2BMess%2Bwith%2Bthe%2BZohan%2B%25282008%2529a.jpg

whoevencares

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
it is a generic word as apple and i can also reg apple... for example - JuicyGreenApples.com and I will have no problem using this domain for my apple farm

Do as you please. Nobody is stopping you @maya-zir. I can only ask you to exercise caution, Good luck!

Last edited:
Impact
Do as you please. Nobody is stopping you.
Case by case. In this case as talking to my gf from Summer Bay the fictional suburb i was trying to explain this post her first reaction was she liked it and runs local facebook group so might others on Suburb. I am not aware exactly what Avalon Tm covers but not everything conflicts.

Last edited:

whoevencares

Impact
Case by case. In this case as talking to my gf from Summer Bay the fictional suburb i was trying to explain this post her first reaction was she liked it and runs local facebook group so might others.

Boy, you don't mess with ***! "And, I thought,... I thought nobody really cares"
Hey @lock, say hello to her on my behalf ; /

Last edited:

maya-zir

Top Contributor
Impact
Do as you please. Nobody is stopping you @maya-zir. I can only ask you to exercise caution, Good luck!
I could reg it and build a site about a lot of Avalon meanings.
No one could stop me.
And no one could claim if tomorrow I would offer it even to Avalon TM and ask if they would be interested in my domain because I stopped my blog/site and think about redesigning it or selling the domain etc.
The problem could be only if you create a website trying to pass for the TM brand site.

whoevencares

Impact
I could reg it and build a site about a lot of Avalon meanings.
No one could stop me.
And no one could claim if tomorrow I would offer it even to Avalon TM and ask if they would be interested in my domain because I stopped my blog/site and think about redesigning it or selling the domain etc.
The problem could be only if you create a website trying to pass for the TM brand site.

@maya-zir,
I am glad you understood the what of the problem.
By your own words, I am simply sad to reminded of what you have, that you could never use.,

Last edited:

maya-zir

Top Contributor
Impact
@maya-zir,
I am glad you understood the what of the problem.
By your own words, I am simply sad to reminded of what you have, that no one can ever use,.
why not?
i could use this domain the same way as the rest of my domains - try to sell it.
i can reg non-TM and TM and sell or not sell both.
I just say Avalon is generic, and I can sell it even to proper Avalon TM... but if they don't need it, so they don't need it... Then I can sell it to someone else with Avalon's name.. Avalon is generic and a lot of businesses can have this name...

whoevencares

Impact
why not?
i could use this domain the same way as the rest of my domains - try to sell it.
i can reg non-TM and TM and sell or not sell both.
I just say Avalon is generic, and I can sell it even to proper Avalon TM... but if they don't need it, so they don't need it... Then I can sell it to someone else with Avalon's name.. Avalon is generic and a lot of businesses can have this name...
Do as you please. Nobody is stopping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Worth