IT.COM

.tv Available Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
During my seemlessly never-ending perfect domain quest, I compile many lists of domains and I want to share them with you. I will add many many more weekly. I just ask you one thing in return. If you like any of these domains I am listing, and/or reg any of my picks, please leave a comment here if you'd like, but definitely at my blog where there will always be MORE real good available domains listed. Thank You.

Heres a reg fee .tv with some decent numbers, and it is an incredibly visual keyword with millions of people actively participating in this sport.

Gymnastic.tv

As a gymnast if you do pretty well, and get accepted to a travelling team, which is very common, the kids, and parents pay fortunes to keep their kids enrolled in gymnastics.

Here are some MORE for ya at my blog... Available Domains

Thx,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hunter.tv have some potential ... :)

•••
•••
atoms.tv
auroraborealis.tv
autostereo.tv
blackholes.tv
britishflag.tv
cervix.tv
germanshepard.tv .... check spelling
hairless.tv
hives.tv
interacial.tv
japanesemanga.tv
sextechniques.tv
steriods.tv .... check spelling
movieratings.tv
puppys.tv .....check spelling
upholsterers.tv
virtualpets.tv

mano

•••
MobileStore.TV

<= Dropped Recently, someone picked it up and then grace deleted. Worth for affiliate store / review site development.

•••
Anet.TV, dropped today <= May possibilities.

America
Australia
Alpha
Auto
Avionics
Air
Anywhere
All

There are only 26 such TV names! I have TNET.TV and it gets >100 unique visitors a month with 10% CTR.

•••
Just one for today.....

Wiccan.tv

•••
•••
Lol, that didn't take long.

•••
RoadTrips can be a lot of fun, tons of cool stuff to video...

RoadTrip.tv - Premium Priced at $1148.00
RoadHead.tv - Standard Priced at $10.99 :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Heres a cool one!

MarchingBands.tv :music:

•••
Jerrycane.tv / Jerricane.tv

•••
Thanks EVERYONE,

for adding your Availables to the list!

here are a few real good ones - I believe...

Reg Fee's
DayJobs.tv
DayLabor.tv

Premium $200
Homosexual.tv

Lemme know if you grab 'em.
You will save me money if you do cuz then it will be a few more domains off of MY "to be regged" list! :)

•••
Thanks EVERYONE,

for adding your Availables to the list!

here are a few real good ones - I believe...

Reg Fee's
DayJobs.tv
DayLabor.tv

Premium $200
Homosexual.tv

Lemme know if you grab 'em.
You will save me money if you do cuz then it will be a few more domains off of MY "to be regged" list! :)

Homosexual.tv now is my not homosexual hands :)

Thanks Vito for post itand rep+ :)

•••

Nick,

Awesome Grab!

I have thought about this one for a while now and most likely would have ended up grabbing it by the end of the day when I reg everything on my "to be regged" list.

This is one domain I will be kicking myself for...for adding it here in this thread! :lol:

I hope you make a killer sale on it one day.
The .com is developed...

Congrats Bro - Great name.
Vito

•••

That was my name I had on premium, had it backorderer and lost it to you. Congrats, that is part of the win-some-lose some .tv backorder game. I am not complaining but if you want to sell it back to me let me know. BTW, I am not Gay:)) I love women and only women:))

•••
That was my name I had on premium, had it backorderer and lost it to you.

If I get this right Nick picked up the domain as a regular hand reg?! If you had it back-ordered you would've picked it up the day it dropped. You sure you had it in your backorder list?

•••
That was my name I had on premium, had it backorderer and lost it to you. Congrats, that is part of the win-some-lose some .tv backorder game. I am not complaining but if you want to sell it back to me let me know. BTW, I am not Gay:)) I love women and only women:))

Yes i checked previous posts/threads at the forum and I discovered that it was yours:) But how it could be - if you placed backorder on it, it must be yours only!

This name is for gays only, so from tomorrow I will become one :)
Seriously, I will think about your offer :)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

If I get this right Nick picked up the domain as a regular hand reg?!

Yes it was registered as is, after I saw the Vito's post

•••
Bodypiercings.tv
arrive.tv
shinning.tv

•••
BTW, I am not Gay:)) I love women and only women:))

Some of us wouldn't care if you were. You know, it doesn't make you less of a person.

•••
•••
plays.tv avail for $1,088.

I think this is a outstanding name to brand for sports plays or anything sports related.

If I had the funds I would purchase it.

Jason

•••
QED.tv $545

Nice. Short. Obvious. I bet taken within 24 hrs :)

•••
dayjobs.tv will keep me out of trouble between 9 and 5 - regged just now
cheers vito

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back