Domain Empire

.tv Available Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
During my seemlessly never-ending perfect domain quest, I compile many lists of domains and I want to share them with you. I will add many many more weekly. I just ask you one thing in return. If you like any of these domains I am listing, and/or reg any of my picks, please leave a comment here if you'd like, but definitely at my blog where there will always be MORE real good available domains listed. Thank You.

Heres a reg fee .tv with some decent numbers, and it is an incredibly visual keyword with millions of people actively participating in this sport.

Gymnastic.tv

As a gymnast if you do pretty well, and get accepted to a travelling team, which is very common, the kids, and parents pay fortunes to keep their kids enrolled in gymnastics.

Here are some MORE for ya at my blog... Available Domains

Thx,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was really close to temporary.tv....I held back! but yet I reg bogus, isdn and itch:'(

Sorry tech, I regged temporary.tv. :red: Hey I really like bogus and itch though. :)

Thanks so much to everyone! Dot Stop, I left a comment on your blog. Thank you for being willing to share info. Y'all all rock.

•••
Sorry tech, I regged temporary.tv. :red: Hey I really like bogus and itch though. :)

Thanks so much to everyone! Dot Stop, I left a comment on your blog. Thank you for being willing to share info. Y'all all rock.

You're Welcome Tele, I am very glad to help.

I didnt know you grabbed Temporary too... Cool! I have to update that one also on my blog as GONE.

You really grabbed some nice domains, and I wish you the very best with them...Now go make a ton of money on them!

Oh, and thank you for the comment on my blog:)

Vito.

Last edited:
•••
I had kept that on my watch list, nice grab.

Good luck to you!

Mike

•••
Reg'd inline, thanks. :)

I wondered who would take this.

I didn't only because I hit my budget.

This is the third most key marketing shift you will see this year. Inline marketing is something I expect to see take a huge jump in 2010 and moving into 2011. Branding being first. I'm still investigating the second :)

As a fallback it has skater boiz which makes it worth regfee alone.
:gn:

•••
Some silliness:

corkscrew.tv - this isn't wine.tv... but someone with a little bit of time, money and effort? They could EASILY out brand a parked wine.tv for the SAME market.

appreciation.tv - Everyone should send little thankyou videos

habanero.TV I LOVE this name.

malt.TV Don't know if you know that history repeats and Malt shakes are coming back in a BIG way... I love me a Vanilla Malt.... or you could make it a home brew site.

hijo.TV My favorite spanish phrase begins with this word and ends with another one that I've seen mentioned before here beginning with P and ending with something rhyming with UTA.

There are thousands more where these came from.... I'm still wondering about .TV. Hoping I make my money back on the one domain premium I bought :^) {I actually wanted it for a reason for now}

Anyway... got to go away for a few days. Im going to get businessdottv up and running.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Very nice!
I came close to registering this more than once... :)

Good luck!

Mike

Thanks Mike :)

Sorry for misunderstanding with Australian site. When I was looking on it in Firefox there was only background without any content :)
In Google Chrome everything looks ok.

•••
Thanks for the list - JustKidding is an excellent domain... now mine :)

BTW don't go to JUST KIDDING - Australias Leading Childrens Newspaper - Official Web Site when you drunk :)

You're Welcome Nick.

If you wouldn't have grabbed it, I probably would have :)
I wish you the best with it.

Heres another great available .TV off of my newest list I just posted HERE.

Rallies.tv - This one rocks as any type of gathering to promote anything at all, would be the perfect fit for the Visual/VideoCentric .TV extension!

Good Luck,
Vito:)

Last edited:
•••
LOTS MORE GREAT NAMES TODAY!

Here is one I know you will love...
MesotheliomaAttorneys.tv - $37.88 CPC!!!

I would grab it but I just grabbed 3 KILLER .TV's one was MesotheliomaSymptoms.tv:)

Some more here...Available Domains

All I ask is if you grab any or even like any, just leave a comment please cuz comments are cool!

Thank You,
Vito!

Last edited:
•••

I would grab it but I just grabbed 3 KILLER .TV's one was MesotheliomaSymptoms.tv:)

All I ask is if you grab any or even like any, just leave a comment please cuz comments are cool!

Thank You,
Vito!

Took OldWest.tv to go with my WildWest.tv and Westerns.tv! Thanks!!

•••
I decided to grab Offspring.tv.
It has been on my to get list for a while, but forgot about it. It has some nice search volume.

:)

Thanks!

Mike

•••

Thank You,
Vito!

thanks a lot for grabbing studentdebt.tv, you couldn't give me the heads up? :) Nice Grab!

•••
Took OldWest.tv to go with my WildWest.tv and Westerns.tv! Thanks!!

I decided to grab Offspring.tv.
It has been on my to get list for a while, but forgot about it. It has some nice search volume.

:)

Thanks!

Mike

Well guys, It makes me very happy that you are finding and grabbing some great available reg fee .TV's from my blog to ompliment your stellar portfolios!

Thank you for commenting here in the thread AND for the reps!
but if you could, could you comment on the blog also, It helps in me keeping up with highlighting the domains that are now taken, plus makes it look like people actually visit my crappy little blog once in a while LOL

thanks a lot for grabbing studentdebt.tv, you couldn't give me the heads up? :) Nice Grab!

UHOH RPK,

Do you have a SpyCam on my Computer??? LOL

Yes, I did grab StudentDebt.tv - Sorry.:)
Coming from you, I take that as a HUGE compliment!

So now you know 2 of them...I would assume you had this 3rd .TV on your list too...any ideas what my 3rd reg was??? lol

Take Care,
Vito.

•••
Give us some hints, it was probably on my list also.
Hah!

Mike

•••
•••
I've registered icebox :) Left comment at your Blog!

Thank you!

•••
I've registered icebox :) Left comment at your Blog!

Thank you!

Nick, You da man!

I really cant believe that one lasted so long...lol

Thx for the comment over there too, I will update the list shortly:)

Vito.

•••
Nick, You da man!

I really cant believe that one lasted so long...lol

Thx for the comment over there too, I will update the list shortly:)

Vito.

Thank you Vito for this great work, you're doing!
This lists are really great!

•••
Mr. V,

Your posting the availability of MesotheliomaAttorney gave me the impetus to reg three attorney names(all .tv, natch)

PersonalAttorney
CorporateAttorney
and
OnlineAttorney

I dunno, I can nurture them until the time comes for it to leave their nest. I will see if any in the legal community could make use of these in the meantime, of course...

Thanks, again...

•••
Thanks a lot for the comments guys...here AND especially at my blog!

Here are a couple of good ones for ya...

Red Square.tv
&
PowerLine.tv ( I can't believe I'm giving THIS one away, It could go so well with my Electric, Eletricity, Electricians, Wired, etc...)

Then of course there are a few new .TV's here right now... Available Domains

Thanks,
Vito:)

•••
PowerLine.tv ( I can't believe I'm giving THIS one away, It could go so well with my Electric, Eletricity, Electricians, Wired, etc...)

You didn't think I just mentioned this randomly did you?

•••
•••
I really like etch.tv but I don't know why... I think because I would like and etch-a-sketch app...

felon.tv because we need a new smokinggun...

Tomorrow is mobsters.tv on the drop... Mafia just sold for GOOD money.

And then coming soon on the drop crusader.tv because well... we need some .TV crusaders!

And my favorite available is still Emeritus.TV :Cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back