Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
According to my calcs:
((89625+6312)/6312)*15 = ~230
start with about 95000
lose about 6000 every 15 days = all gone in ~ 230 days = 8 months from the previous month, also thread 1 month,
so all gone in 6 months!

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=135772

credit to nts for the original thread and useful stuff to play with! nts

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, maybe, but I personally think that 4L domains will fly around for a year or two.

•••
I hope they get bought up soon!
But, I agree prob will take 1-2 more years at this rate.

•••
I'm betting on under a year, so I'm buying mine up now. I own about 122 so far, so I'm doing my part.

•••
I will buy a few this week, I think the problem is that so many 4 letters droping also.

•••
deet said:
I will buy a few this week, I think the problem is that so many 4 letters droping also.

Let us say there were 84,000 available now at the beginning of December.
If in a month's time the total available had gone down by 15,000 to 69,000, then even if one knew that 20,000 had dropped during December, then the number regged would have been 20,000 + 15,000,
ie (84,000 + 20,000) - (20,000 + 15000) = 69,000

•••
Lets say that the spculators working again to raise prices of LLLL
after they did it to the LLL
Well why we are waiting for the LLLL???!!!
Lets go directly to the LLLLL
I guess they are still available ...

•••
I still think 4 L .coms are a great investment. I plan on holding on.

•••
My guess is probally six months, Im sure someone will buy the remainders out.

•••
I am also mass buying LLLL.com

•••
4Ls are dropped all the time. I dont see a golden rush for 4Ls during next few years.

•••
wasistdas said:
4Ls are dropped all the time. I dont see a golden rush for 4Ls during next few years.

...but the stats indicate that they are being bought up in greater numbers than they are dropping....

•••
Dropping and grabing are always there. But, in a year, the value of LLLL will certainly increase.

•••
I certainly hope that they'll all be gone soon. I have all LLLL domains I want and now I'm waiting for some events that drive up prices. There are so many LLLL names however that I'm not sure if we'll ever see a significant price increase. After all a lot of LLLL names are basically useless.

•••
I wonder what the average traffic stats are for a random 4 letter .com which isn't developed. Does anyone have one that doesn't get any traffic or doesn't make any PPC?

•••
I've sold 9 LLLL.coms this year and the customers came from 5 different countries. I think that there is a growing demand for them from people in countries that came in late in the domain market and want something short, cheap and unique.

I think that they could go in the next 6 months but my guess is that they will go between 18 and 30 months from now.

I wouldn't buy them for traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back